Ανοιχτές θέσεις εργασίας στην Microsoft
Ανοιχτές θέσεις εργασίας στην Microsoft στην Ελλάδα στο Περιφερειακό κέντρο υποστήριξης.
Corporate Accounts Sales Executive
Corporate Accounts (CA) customers at Microsoft include enterprise customers, commercial and/or public sector, with at least 250 users up CA account managers manage relationships with these enterprise customers, work to understand and document their business objectives, and then in conjunction with qualified Partners, offer Microsoft solutions that exceed customer expectations.
The Account Executive – Corporate role adds value by developing and maintaining strong customer relationships that include building relationships with executives at the Chief-level (CxO) and other Business Decision Makers (BDM) within the customers’ organizations. The Account Executive – Corporate role develops actionable territory plans and account plans that define clear revenue and customer satisfaction growth strategies. Success is measured by annuity penetration, high renewal rates, increasing customer satisfaction, increasing deployment and consumption of Microsoft solutions and for driving customer migration into online business (Azure, O365, etc.).
- Build, retain and expand customer relationships using marketing, telephone, email and other inside-based means as well as face-to-face contact.
- Develop Line of Business contacts and CxO relationships in owned accounts.
Develop an account strategy and customer contact plan for owned accounts.
- Lead territory and account planning process that aligns partner and Microsoft resources together in a way that will maximize revenue, increase customer satisfaction, and grow share.
- Identify patterns/trends/issues across accounts, opportunities and partner relationships.
- Develop programmatic strategies/events based on identified patterns/trends/issues.
- Negotiate and close business as appropriate.
- Ensure high CPE score
- Achieve red carpet activities
Key initiatives and challenges are:
Become a subject matter expert on Microsoft’s cloud strategy, evangelizing its benefits to all customers and accelerating migration to the Cloud
Selling solutions – including selling Premier and growing Dynamics CRM and ERP penetration
Continued successful execution of core sales processes that allow the role to scale such as: Account Discovery & Profiling, Territory Planning and Forecast Management
Ability to renew existing EAs on time and with high quality On Time Revenue Renewal Rate (OTRRR).
- 5-8 years experiences in sales with proven results in a scalable environment
- Solid understanding of the Greek Midmarket segment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, MBA is an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotation skills
- Positive attitude and high confidence managing through times of change & economic diversity
- Fluency in English AND Greek as well.
Customer Service & Support Team Manager (FTE)
In conjunction with Microsoft Services, Customer Service & Support is empowered to provide end-to-end support and customer services that enable the rapid adoption, deployment and productive use of Microsoft products and technologies. Together with our partners, we develop and integrate the best knowledge and know-how in the industry with Microsoft products and technologies to solve customer problems.
Customer Support & Services Team Manager leads a team of engineers and engages with customers within the managed and unmanaged Support Business to achieve high customer satisfaction leading to effective product deployment and productive use of Microsoft technology.
Customer Support & Services Team Manager is a people and business manager role and is accountable for a team of individual contributors that deliver technical support (proactive and reactive), empower customer self-help and collaborates effectively with the local subsidiary to support them to achieve their business goals. This requires building and maintaining an effective team, networking and collaboration, operational excellence and getting results through others. In general, the focus involves managing CSS resolution of technical cases (both frontline and escalations) and/or managing an onsite services delivery team providing a variety of offerings (health checks, workshops, etc.). Customer Support & Services Team Manager will deal with handling of escalated customer issues and overall Microsoft business development support, and as such is expected to have direct customer communications/interactions.
- Responsible for ensuring the team delivers the highest levels of customer satisfaction in engagements
- Manage a team of engineers (located in Greece currently; may manager a team of engineers located in and outside of Greece in the future)
- Hiring process management
- Proven locator and attractor of talent
- Coach, mentor, develop team members and conduct performance reviews, acting as a point of escalation.
- Work with other Managers and Readiness Manager on skill development to ensure engineers deliver on value proposition and new service offerings when apply
- Demonstrate excellent business management by making sure that team’s technical capabilities meet forecasted delivery needs, supporting stakeholders to renew/upsell into target accounts and realizing additional revenue opportunities
Responsible for providing all relevant information to the Customer Support & Services Group Manager to build the budget planning and business results
Responsible for providing monthly and quarterly outlook for the relevant KPIs for the business
- Experience and Passion for managing a team
- History of working with strategic customers
- Exposure to senior executives and critical situations
- IT industry experience including either account management, business management or consulting experience
- Broad technical understanding
- Analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Passion for services
- Passion for people development
- Conflict Resolution experience and ability
- Results and solutions oriented
- Ability to take risks
- Degree Level or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills in English
Dynamic and prestigious work environment
The best tools and technologies at your fingertips
Smart and motivated team
Unique chance for personal development